Thursday 6 June 2013

Sun in Gemini 2013 part 2

At the beginning of the time of the Sun in Gemini I wasn't able to see past the moment I was in, and as a result was not able to write much, but today I find things have definitely become clearer.

The following is from personal observation more than feeling the times and current planetary placements but after conversations with a number of people I know that many are experiencing similar themes. In any case it's all one, above and below, within and without.

The biggest thing I have noticed is that my equilibrium point seems to have shrunk and some days or for periods of most days, I have no idea where it is and begin to question its existence. Events, thoughts, emotions that used to be as though water off a ducks back easily throw me, sometimes in very intense ways. I remember once having been in balance but I forget how to find it again and so I have to apply a whole process that I thought I had already mastered and so no longer needed to be aware of, but not so. I have had to apply what I know in bigger and more creative ways, but with it has come greater awareness of energy and how we interact and affect each other on a myriad of levels.

I have found that some days go from feeling awesome to very challenging within a few minutes, then back again to feeling great, often with no apparent reason, though a number have been related to solar flares and so on.

I have noticed that the intense energy of these times is difficult to channel productively. Where once I would have been charged up, motivated to do things, sleeping less and exploring expanded states I have felt unmotivated, less inspired and sometimes inexplicably physically tired tough my mind at times has been very very busy. Often times I have been caught up in stories and drama that were either old or made very little sense, as though belonging to somebody else, but of course sometimes the dramas have been my own. Little things have been blown out of all proportion because I kept forgetting how much has been in play with the long and just completed first eclipse season of 2013, intense solar activity expected to peak, Neptune transiting Pisces, Saturn transiting Scorpio and the Uranus Pluto square. Plus I have personally been experiencing some intense transits to my natal chart.

No matter how challenging now may feel it certainly isn't dull. There is so much happening around the world, so many things on the verge of happening, it can be felt in our minds, in our bodies, in our emotions, the way energy shifts throughout our body and energy centers, sometimes really intensely, uncomfortably and inexplicably.

I have felt very challenged by third eye and solar plexus energy for quite some time. I have had bouts of dizziness and nausea that have forced me to lie down for extended periods. Sometimes during these periods my being has travelled to far away places, or expanded dramatically, or I've explored great depths and felt a great deepening of my being and sometimes I have felt as though I have contracted completely or I am being squeezed through the eye of a needle. I have had a number of healing dreams and visions, some with major revelations that have brought pieces together in ways I hadn't expected. Sometimes I've resisted and these experiences have been tormenting but other times they have brought the delight and excitement that only the new and promising can.

Who knows where the next week will take us. There certainly feels to be something big on the horizon. I am not sure if the focus will be external or internal, perhaps it will be both in obvious ways or subtle change will creep in so that many don't realise what is happening until it is here. While these shifts and changes may feel intense and challenging at times they serve the highest purpose and allowing and accepting will be the easiest path to take, possibly a very enjoyable one.

Love
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment